Saturday, February 16, 2008

RDPWin housekeeping help

My housekeepers clean 13 rooms a day. Less 1 if they travel to 3 floors, less 2 if they travel to 5 floors. Room 1116 counts as 2 rooms (1116 + 1118).

So far today with the creating schedules feature of RDPWin, it took 4 changes of the configuration screen default hours per board to get the system to set 13 rooms. The time ended up being 8:30. Last week when I tried this I had it a time of 6:30 to get to 13 rooms. The only thing I can think of that changed was the occupancy which went from about 40% to almost 100%. I set the clean time of 1116 to 60

Am I going to have to run the create schedule over and over every day until it comes up right?

Kathleen Severson,

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Never mind. We are going to use excel and work around this problem.